Did you know that you can use PayPal to pay for things on Xbox Live? It’s easy! All you have to do is go to account.live.com, and add your PayPal account to your LiveID under billing. If you’re already registered with a PayPal account, I’ll walk you through the steps.
- Visit account.live.com.
- Log in with your LiveID.
- Click Billing on the left.
- Click Payment Options across the top.
- Click the Add Payment Option button at the bottom.
- In the window that pops up, select the PayPal radio button near the top.
- Click the Next button.
- You will be directed to PayPal – login with your PayPal ID.
- Verify your information is correct, then click the Agree and Pay button.
- You will be redirected to the Microsoft site where you can see your information has been added!
That’s it! You’re all set to start making payments on Xbox Live using your PayPal account, whether you’re renting a movie, buying music, or getting a Game on Demand, you can now pay with PayPal!