Recently, I came by an error message I hadn’t seen before in Outlook 2007 & 2010. Upon hitting the “send” button, immediately the computer would pop up an error message, which reads: “Could not complete the operation, one or more parameter values are not valid.” You didn’t even have time to see if the message sent – it wouldn’t send at all. It turns out, what had happened, was that the address in Outlook’s address had book had somehow become corrupted. I won’t pretend to know what caused the problem, but I will provide you with a quick and easy solution.
- Start a new email message.
- Begin typing the address of the person you’re sending to.
- When it appears in the drop down, highlight it using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- So you don’t forget it, I advise WRITING DOWN the email address now.
- Press the DEL (DELETE) key on your keyboard.
- Now RE-TYPE (do not copy and paste) the email address you are sending to.
- Enter a message and send it!
You shouldn’t have ANY problems when you click the send button after that!